Cities Digital has two exciting webinars coming up December!
On Thursday, December 8th, from 2:00PM – 3:00PM CST, Jessica, Cities Digital’s Director of Consulting, will show a short presentation working with Microsoft documents with Laserfiche. This will include tips and tricks for managing document Versions in Microsoft Word. Following the presentation, will be a discussion-based forum, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss ideas with our consulting team.
This presentation will cover:
1. Quick overview of the Microsoft Word Integration
2. What are “Versions” in Laserfiche?
3. Best practices on how to really collaborate on documents in Word
4. What can Workflow do with Word documents?
5. Top 3 Example Solutions using Microsoft Word
The next week, on Thursday, December 15th, from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST, Morgan Wheeler, Senior Account Manager, will be presenting on using the Laserfiche CRM Workflow activities and how your workload may be integrated between CRM and Laserfiche workflows.
Some of the subjects will include:
1. The benefits of CRM Workflow Activities and what they do.
2. How Workflow coupled with CRM will increase productivity.
3. How to leverage your CRM to automate document handling
4. Creating new entities in CRM from Laserfiche Workflow
5. Syncing CRM data to documents in Laserfiche